NEW YEAR, NEW DIRECTION




With the start of a new year, I always seem to evaluate what I have been doing, and where I have been heading in regards to my work. The latter part of last year was very much like this, as I desperately wanted to spend more time on my sculptural pieces, but found I was much too busy with orders to do this.
As a result, I have decided to take this year to work on my paintings, and more sculptural expressive pieces. I will not be supplying as many galleries for the next year. I have a major show coming up in September, and am looking forward to working on that. I have added a couple of photos of new pieces that I recently made. This week, I began working on a few more, and can already see an exciting progression. I would love to hear what you think about this new work.
Happy 2008!
Shane