Blog Archive

The Build Has Begun & A Look at Our House Plan

Hello, friends! Happy Monday to you. I hope you had a good weekend. As I mentioned last week, things have been chugging along with our new build. We stopped by to see our lot and found that the work had begun! I would have beeen disappointed that we didn't get a true "before" shot if I hadn't been so completely thrilled to see that things had already been started. Our future home...



And here are our house plans! We decided to go with a 2-storey house. Three bedrooms plus a bonus room upstairs. Small laundry room upstairs as well. Open concept living area with a large walk through pantry and mudroom.




There are still a few little things that we'll change with the plan. Things like the kitchen layout have yet to be finalized, but this is more or less it.

We are thrilled and very thankful that we get to do this. And our builder has been amazing to work with. (I'll tell you more about him another time.)

I'm on cloud 9 over here!

-Sarah