Blog Archive

Flooring & Siding

I was out first thing this morning choosing flooring and tile for our new build. We're really close to nailing down all of those details. I came home with some samples for a few things that we still aren't 100% sure on. It makes such a difference seeing them in natural light too!



We also hope to choose the siding sometime this weekend. Here are a few exteriors I've been inspired by colour-wise. The style of our home will be quite different. We've opted to go with a vinyl siding to create some breathing room in the budget. The decision has freed us up to splurge here and there on some interior finishes (and I'm happy about that).






The windows were going in today and the plumbing will have begun. I can't wait to see it again!

Just wanted to say a quick hello and give you a little update. Catch you later!

-Sarah

Exterior Images via Pinterest