Blog Archive

Mix & Match Spring/Summer Fashion

Happy Friday, friends! I hope you have a fun but relaxing weekend ahead of you. We'll be smiling if we can kick these nasty colds that both my children have come down with. Thankfully everyone slept really well last night so that should help.

Here are a few "real life" fashion picks with warmer days in mind (and by "real life" I mean that I hope to have most of these pieces in my closet soon). I wanted to come up with a bit of a plan where I could mix and match things for lots of variety. That's the way I like to do things. Start with a few basics and mix things up with some different tops and pretty accessories.



I realize there's nothing earth-shattering about my picks, but this is the way I dress for the life I live and that life includes daily trips to the park over the summer months (if possible). I'm not going to look like I stepped off the runway, but I'll try to look half-decent.

Here's where I picked my picks from:

Cords Wedge Sandal at ALDO (I already own these)
Cropped Legging Jeans at GAP
Chambray Button Up Shirt at GAP
Mint Green Blouse at Zara
Shorts, Tees & Fun Accessories at Joe Fresh

Here's to warmer days and somewhat fashionable living!

-Sarah