Checking In

Hello, friends! I'm on a major "get this house ready to show" kick right now. My husband just finished his last big exam (whoot!) and now that it's over, we can focus on house stuff a little more. Our place is more or less ready to show but it needs a good clean from top to bottom and some tidying up. Last night we went through all of our kids' toys which took forever. We purged a little and then packed half of the toys away. This will make it so much easier to keep the house tidy for showing purposes, and some of our packing is done!

I also had a burst of energy and decided to dust the chandelier in our stairwell. (As an aside, black chandeliers are not the best choice. They show the dust so easily.) Oh well. It looks all sparkly now.

And I've been tackling the closets today. Boxes and piles of things everywhere, but I'm getting 'er done.



If you don't hear from me too often this week you'll know why. I'm dusting, sorting and scrubbing.

And to leave you with something pretty (since a stack of diaper boxes likely didn't do it for you). Love these colours.



And a lovely link to House of Fifty's Anniversary Issue! Congrats to Janell and her team. Read it here.

Catch you later!

-Sarah

Image via pinterest