Fireplace Sketch

Sorry for the late posts today. I'm making up for it by giving you two though! Wanna' see what our future fireplace is going to look like? Here she be (sorry for the poor quality).



It's going to be a panelled wall with a little tile around the fireplace. Mirror tiles above the fireplace and sconces on either side. I came up with the design and then my builder sketched it out for me much neater than I could do. I'm happy with it and I think it will be a strong focal point in the space. Everything is flush with the wall in case you're wondering, so there isn't a mantle. I'll probably mount a round mirror on top of the mirror tile at some point.

This is how the wall looks right now but not for much longer! (Sorry about the stack of insulation.)



What do you think?

-Sarah