Closet Additions

Here are few things I recently added to my closet for the spring/summer. These white, cropped jeans (GAP). They're a good fit for me. I like that they are a light-weight jean - perfect for summer. They look great with a casual tee but can be dressed up with a pretty blouse or even a blazer. These pants give good coverage. In other words, you can't see through them which is often the trouble with white. I'm sure I'll get lots of wear out of them.



I couldn't get the chambray shirt I was eyeing at GAP, so I opted for these chambray tie-waist shorts from Old Navy. These are light-weight too and I'm sure I'll be living in them once the hot weather hits. I'll pair the shorts with a few basic, casual tees for everyday, around-the-house wear. Oh, and don't forget about all the trips to the park we're sure to make this summer.



I picked up this sailboat 3/4 sleeve blouse from Old Navy too. It's more dressy, and I thought the sailboats were kind of fun for summer. The colours are navy and coral pink. (It fits kind of big so it wouldn't hurt to order a smaller size.)



This stack of bangles made it home with me too. It's from ALDO and I've already worn it several times. I love the gold and soft pink. It works with so many things I already have in my closet. Sometimes just adding a new accessory can help breathe new life into old outfits.




And this polish (which I've already shown you) is the perfect pop of colour for my toes. (Mint Candy Apple polish at Essie.)



Just a few simple additions to my wardrobe. I'll also be making use of the sun dress collection I already have. Dresses are THE best thing to wear in hot weather. Don't you agree?

-Sarah