Blog Archive

Duvet Love

I stumbled across this post in my design blog travels and found it quite interesting. It discusses whether or not the poufy duvet is soon to be a thing of the past in favour of a sleeker look. I hope not as I've always been a fan of the duvet for a few reasons:
  • Comfort - I like the covers puffed up around my face.
  • Warmth - We do have VERY cold winters here in Saskatchewan and I would freeze without my big thick duvet.
  • Cleanliness - You can easily remove the cover, wash it in your machine, dry it and slip it back on. You don't have to make a trip to the laundromat.
  • Ease - Making the bed is a cinch with the duvet while the very sleek, fitted look takes more time and effort. 
While I do like the sleek look I really like my duvet and I don't think I'll be doing away with it any time soon. Do you have a preference between the two looks? What is currently on your bed?  

 Dwell Studio