Blog Archive

Sick of Being Sick

So, the kids have been sick lately and I haven't had the time or energy to do anything but the bare minimum around the house. The armoire that so desperately needs some attention is still waiting. There are dust bunnies in the corners. There is laundry to be done. You know how it goes. It does seem like the worst is behind us now though. At least the pucking and pooping (more than usual) has cleared up. (Sorry for the gross details.) My mom made an emergency trip up to see us on Sunday which was a big help. I was able to catch up on some much needed rest. Anyway, I'm hoping to get to some of the new projects around the house soon. In a few days we will hopefully be all rested up and back to normal. 
 
I did manage to get out of the house briefly today. The kids and I got some groceries and popped into Winners for a few minutes. I found some wall sconces that I think will work quite well in our entrance (once they've had a coat of spray paint) and I found the sweetest wall decals for Avery's bedroom. (I L-O-V-E wall decals.) The new "house things" will be fun to put up. I'll shoot some photos for you. We're on the mend, thankfully!