Blog Archive

Faves from the July/Aug 2011 Lonny Mag

I just had the chance to flip through the new Lonny Mag, one of my favourite online magazines. Here are some interiors (and exteriors) that I found to be particularly lovely...

Pool House by Jarlath Mellett: The venetian chandeliers are stunning.




Lisa Stasleuwicz's Living Room: The colours are restful and I thought the striped drapes added good visual interest.





Master Bedroom by Ruthie Sommers: My favourite part of this room is the wallpaper.



Living Room by Jarlath Mellett: I like the large windows that let so much natural light into the space. The overall looks is definitely modern, but I like how he uses some rustic or natural elements (like the coffee table) to balance the look.




Patio by Ruthie Sommers: Such a charming outdoor space. The chippendale chairs are perfect and the worn-looking brick adds such character. It looks to me like this space was plucked right from an Italian villa.





Living Room by Lauren Gold: Overall glam with a healthy dose of warm and welcoming. Perfect!



Master Bedroom by Lauren Gold: I like the restful look of the room and the diagonal nailhead trim on the headboard adds interest to the all-white bed.




If you haven't had a chance to look through the new Lonny, you can do so here. These are just a few of my favourites; there is so much more to see.

-Sarah