Blog Archive

My Top 5 Bistro Tables

A top 5 to finish up the week. It's surprising these top 5 round ups have lasted as long as they have. I guess there are just a lot of great furniture options out there! It's fun looking around and finding favourites. I doubt I'll ever own too many of them, but it's fun to look and gather ideas and inspiration. 


I've found some lovely bistro tables for this week's round up. Whenever I think bistro table, I think of a sunny corner in either a kitchen or porch where one can sit and enjoy her morning coffee while looking out at a lush garden. Perhaps a corner like this...

Domino

Style at Home


Now, for the round up...

#1 French Kitchen Bistro Table, Crate and Barrel



 #2 Silhouette Cafe Table by Brocade Home



#3 Glass Top Tree Table by Nate Berkus




#4 Tripod Table by West Elm




In a room (because it looks kind of boring on its own)...




#5 Babette Table by Oly Studio







One day I may have a sunny corner where I sit at my bistro table (preferably marble-topped) and enjoy my morning coffee. For now, I curl up on the couch with my mug and watch my kids play. Come to think of it, that beats sitting at any bistro table (no matter how stylish) any day.

-Sarah

Links: 
Oly Studio