Blog Archive

My Top 5 Clean-Lined Dressers

This week's round up is a collection of sleek, modern dressers or chests of drawers. I also found some more feminine, ornate options in my travels that are quite lovely. I'll have to share them with you next week. For today, here are some clean-lined options. 

#1 Claude Double 8-Drawer Set by Jonathan Adler



#2 Jackson Chest of Drawers by Oly Studio



#3 Niche 6-Drawer Dresser by West Elm



#4 Eva Side-by-Side Mirror Dresser by Oly Studio



#5 Latitude Low Dresser by CB2


Well, that wraps up another top 5 and another week! Summer, please slow down! I can't believe how it's whizzing by. This is a long weekend for us so we're going to be enjoying that. I hope you'll enjoy your weekend whatever your plans are. 

Thanks so much for reading! 
-Sarah

Links: