Blog Archive

Christmas Wrapping

I happened to have a major productive evening last night. Yay! Wish those happened more often. Not only did I manage to stroke half of the items off my Christmas shopping list, but I also made some lovely, hand-stamped and painted gift tags. The productivity kick even continued over to today and I got some Christmas wrapping done.

I decided to paint some monogram gift tags for our families. The monogram will be layered underneath a stamped tag. I used gold fabric paint and just painted right onto some cream coloured paper for the monograms, and I used some old Christmas stamps and green ink to make the tags.

They turned out nicely, and it was a total spur-of-the-moment idea.




And here's a look at the wrapping I did this morning. It's all coming together!





The colours tie in beautifully with the tree, and I'm finally feeling more Christmassy. The fact that it's just around the corner feels more exciting than stressful now that I have a few things ready! How are your preparations coming along?

Enjoy your weekend, friends! Thanks for reading.

-Sarah