Blog Archive

Fido’s list

It's raining cats and dogs here in LA today!!  I would love this weather -  if I didn't have to work and could cuddle up in front of the fireplace.  However...  my poor installers have to do a carpet job this morning and we have a deadline!!!!  It actually sucks, BIG TIME!!! Not that I'm complaining - I'm totally grateful to have work!!  So... don't think about me looking like a drowned rat today, going from place to place and yelling at the LA drivers because they don’t know how to freaking drive in the rain!!!!  Think about your holiday list and make sure to include your BFF on it!! ...I'm talking about our furry little guys!!!  

...lol


stylish cashmere sweater or wool coat



sound proof house for 4th of July fireworks  :)






Say hi to our BFF's -  Murphy and Olivia!!


Stay dry!

Xoxo,

K&M



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10