Blog Archive

Greystone Maison de Luxe

So, I was lucky enough to be a guest on Thursday night to attend the Luxe grand opening of the Greystone Mansion.  What a thrill to be in the same room with some of these amazing designers . . . not to mention some of the top bloggers!!  I saw Mary McDonald, Kathryn Ireland (one of my faves), Alissa Sutton (who had a TV encased in an amazing Venetian mirror), David Phoenix, blogger Paloma from La Dolce Vita, and the list goes on and on!!!   I was a little star struck to say the least!  And...here I am thinking I had to have a little spy camera because they wouldn't let you take pictures of their awesomeness, ha ha, but they encouraged the photographs!  What an opportunity to be amongst your peers and see their works of greatness from all ranges of style in one giant estate! Here's a few pics! 

Image courtesy of Luxe Magazine

Image courtesy of Luxe Magazine

Image courtesy of Luxe Magazine

Image courtesy of Luxe Magazine


























Maison de Luxe at Greystone is open to the public until December 22nd.
For ticket info, click here.

Have a fabulous week,

K &M