Blog Archive

Green & Gold

As I mentioned yesterday, we have our tree decorated with gold and green this year. I hadn't thought of it, but those were the colours of my high school. I played volleyball and our team colours were green and gold, although the "gold" was really more yellow. I don't think I chose the colours because I once wore them to play team sports. It likely had more to do with the inspiration I found in these lovely images.

You'll notice that shades of grey and black or often part of the colour scheme.

"Welcome & Merry Christmas!"



"Please sit down and enjoy the Christmas feast."



This girl...



Could easily live here...



This Dining Room...




Could easily belong to her...



So tell me... are these colours for you? We've been enjoying them on our tree!

-Sarah

image sources: Christmas DR via this is glamorous; all other images via pinterest