Blog Archive

My Top 5 Pins (And a Bit of This & That)

I noticed that I'm sitting at 500 pins on pinterest right now. Of course that will change probably later today, but I thought I'd share what my top 5 pins are to date. Would that make them my most pinteresting pins?

#1 White Cottage via House to Home (This one has been repinned a whopping 87 times! Go figure.)



#2 Stunning Mirror and Free-Standing Tub (designed by David Hicks)



#3 Feminine Bedroom (via Decorpad)


And Outdoor Patio with Stunning Garden Doors (via Architectural Digest)



#4 Blue and White Living Room (via Lonny Mag)



#5 White Bathroom with Fireplace (Rela Gleason's Napa Valley Home via Architectural Digest)



And a runner up office space again by David Hicks...


If you're interested in joining pinterest just let me know and I can send you an invite. You can visit me on pinterest here.

Now, for this and that.
This is what we were busy with this morning... we pulled out the finger paints! Avery loves it, and I enjoy watching her create her works of art.




It's a little messy, but the paint washes off really easily. Luke is a bit young for this activity and he tends to put everything in his mouth (ewww), so thankfully he was content with his crayons and a colouring book.

For you, darling, if you're reading this...


When you get home, let's put on our rubber boots and kiss in a farmyard. XO

Have a good weekend, friends! I hope to get some more work done on my parent's guest room over the next few days. Hopefully I'll be able to give you an update next week.

-Sarah

image via this is glamorous