Blog Archive

Time for an Update

Hello and Happy 2012! I’m sorry I wasn’t around yesterday. It was my intent to have something ready, but our internet connection has been spotty over the last few days… rather frustrating. We also had a late Christmas celebration with James’ side of the family yesterday (which we hosted). The prolonged celebrations have been keeping me in holiday mode, and I need to get back to real life!

I haven’t been completely idle over the holidays though. My head has been wrapped up in lots and lots of planning. This kind of planning…



I had mentioned a few months ago that we were thinking of building this coming spring/summer, and that is still in the works. We’ve connected with a builder we would like to work with, and a draftsperson is the middle of working on our plan. We’ve gone back and forth a few times now which is apparently quite normal, but it’s taking some time to get things just right.

I can’t tell you much about it just yet, but hopefully I’ll be able to soon! Just wanted to give you a peak at what it looks like inside my head these days.

I hope all is well with you, and I look forward to getting back to the blogging. Lots of ideas brewing to kick off the new year!

-Sarah

p.s. If you have some building tips for me, please share!