Blog Archive

White with a Pop of Colour

So, I like white bedding. That probably won't come as a surprise to you. A simple white duvet or bedspread is so versatile. You can completely change the look of it by switching out the accent pillows or draping a throw over the end of the bed. We've had our white duvet for nearly 6 years now, and I still really like it. I haven't tired of it at all. It's a look I'll like for years to come!




Image sources: style at home; atlanta homes mag; via pinterest

With a simple, white canvass you can be more adventurous and trendy with the pillows you choose. Pillows are easy to switch up. Here are some accent pillows that add a pop of colour and some texture too!









And some pretty florals.




Pillow Sources: Designer Fluff; Designers Guild

So, while bedding like this is pretty...


I'm pretty sure I'd tire of it, but what do you think? (No pun intended there.)

-Sarah

PEACOCK CITRINE DUVET SET by Dwell Studio