Blog Archive

For all you scrapbookers out there!

Scrapbooking. It's something I haven't ever gotten into. Many of my friends scrapbook though (and are rather good at it I might add). It's amazing and beautiful what can be done with paper, stamps, scissors and ribbon.

A friend of mine told me about Wilna Furstenberg and her lovely blog and I was able to check it out just a few weeks ago. Wilna is a scrapbooker extraordinaire (amongst other things). She scrapbooks the "old-fashioned" way and also does digital scrapbooking! She is also a co-founder of Little Light Studio which offers "online classes for the creative soul". You can check out their website here.

If you're at all into scrapbooking you'll want to check out Wilna's blog, and even if you're not, it's just a pretty place to visit. I particularly like the tour she has of her studio - what a fantastic work space!

Now, for the icing on the cake... Wilna is a local gal! While originally from South Africa, she currently lives with her family in Prince Albert, SK. Hope you get a chance to check out her blog here. You're sure to enjoy your visit!