Blog Archive

Prairie Blossoms (Handmade Jewelery and Accessories)

Prairie Blossoms is a local (Saskatoon-based) business featuring hand-made jewelery and accessories. I purchased a few pieces as gifts this past Christmas and was quite pleased with the friendly service, the pretty packaging and, most importantly, the product itself. I hope to pick up a few pieces for myself soon. I'm just having a little trouble deciding on "a few". These are some favourites of mine.



You can shop Prairie Blossoms here on Etsy or at Alchemy Clothing and Salon in Saskatoon. (See their address below.) Custom items can also be requested. 

I hope you get a chance to check it out! I don't think you'll be disappointed and it's great to be able to shop locally.

Alchemy Clothing and Salon
615 2nd Avenue North.
Saskatoon