Blog Archive

New Tab... My Ispiration Board

I don't have a designated office space in our current home so there is no inspiration board hanging on my office wall. Perhaps some day. I do think a well put together inspiration board can be quite lovely though. If you're not sure what I mean by "inspiration board" check out this rather pretty one by Jen of Made by Girl




There really aren't any rules when it comes to putting a board together. Basically, anything you find beautiful, unique or inspiring goes. That being said, an inspiration board is constantly evolving as styles change and as you change. 

I've ventured to put together a little inspiration board of my own here on Prairie Perch and I'm excited to be able to share it with you! You can check it out by visiting the "Inspiration Board" tab just under the main header on the blog home page. Inspiration here we come!