Blog Archive

Back to Real Life

We just arrived home last night after being away for a week. James and I had been in Victoria for a holiday while Avery and Luke stayed with their grandparents in Saskatoon. We thoroughly enjoyed our time away, but it's nice to be home and we're delighted to be reunited with the kids. (I think I missed them more than they missed me!) Even though we were only gone one week, I can definitely see changes in the kids. Avery now rides a tricycle and Luke climbs stairs - the whole flight of them!  

Yes, the holiday is over. That realization didn't take long to settle in. A few dirty diapers, a pile of laundry, and one excessively long grocery list brought me back to real life in a hurry.

I'll share some details of our trip soon! For now, I'm going to tackle this... 




This is real life for me today.

-Sarah