Blog Archive

Draw Winner: Home Keeper Book

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was full but enjoyable and productive.

One of the highlights was meeting up with two fellow bloggers in Saskatoon. Carissa from The Fabulous Design File and Tina from Half of What I Say is Meaningless were the gals I enjoyed meeting in person and visiting with over coffee. They are lovely people and we hit it off. All three of us are stay-at-home moms so we talked about the joys and challenges of fulfilling that role. 

Obviously blogging came up as well, and we each shared about the various projects we're currently working on in our own homes. Tina has just built a new home and is in the process of furnishing and decorating it. (It's really beautiful, and I can't wait to see it finished.) Carissa is in the process of updating her slightly dated home. She has taken on the enormous, but ultimately very rewarding project of painting out her home's "oak package" to give it a more modern look. Whew! (I featured Carissa's DIY globe pendant recently.) 

I look forward to getting together again, and next time I'll take a picture of the little group. If you're a lifestyle/design blogger in the area and would be interested in meeting other bloggers, please let me know. 

Now, I have a winner to announce for the Home Keeper book. 


Thanks to everyone who entered. Each of you were assigned a number, and then I used a random number generator to draw the winner for me. The winner is... Stephanie Richardson! Congrats. Please send me your mailing address and I'll send you the book. (My e-mail is sarah.r.macmillan@gmail.com) 


Have a fabulous day!
-Sarah