Blog Archive

My Top 5 Floor Lamps

Floor Lamps for a Friday...


#1 Jasper Floor Lamp in Gilt Gold by Shine Home





#2 Nocturne Floor Lamp, Crate & Barrel





#3 Tube Top Floor Lamp in Charcoal by Pablo Designs





#4 Chrome Arc Lamp by George Kovacs





#5 Porter Brass Lamp by Jayson Home









I also stumbled across a tripod lamp with a fresh twist in my floor lamp search. For those who don't know what I mean by "tripod lamp", this is a more traditional or conventional version...

Target

And this is the twist...


I had trouble sourcing the lamp so I'm not sure who makes it, but I kind of liked the fresh, very modern look.

Can you believe it's Friday again?! The days are flying by. 

I hope your weekend is filled with whatever it is you need it filled with. Rest, family, work... whatever you have planned. 

Thanks so much for all your kind comments and well wishes for Luke's birthday.


See you Monday!

-Sarah

Links:
George Kovacs (designs available through various dealers)
Target