Blog Archive

Lovin' Lace

I've been drawn to lace lately. Perhaps it was Kate's stunning dress that revived my awareness of how lovely it can be. Feminine. Delicate. Timeless. What's not to love? 









And for interest's sake, my wedding gown had its fair share of lace as well. Not nearly as stunning as dear Kate's, but there was lace.



This dress is nearly five years old already! Time flies. I've held onto the little bit of leftover lace (I had the dress made), hoping to be able to use it for something one day. Last night I managed to use some of the lace for a pretty little project. What do you think? It's nothing too fancy, but it's pretty and a lovely reminder of the day I wed my darling!










Lace loveliness... I'm lovin' it!

-Sarah

photo sources
1 & 2: thisilk  
3: Tuuni
4: Toriska
5: Anytime Scarf
6: Urban Outfitters
7: Anthropologie