Blog Archive

1/2 Bath Update

Yesterday I finished the collage or mini gallery wall in our 1/2 bath. Thanks for your help in choosing a layout. I went with option #1. 

You may remember the pretty paper I brought home from our Victoria trip in May. Well, I was able to use the paper and the flora/fauna labels in the frames. I colour copied a few of the labels onto 8.5 x 11 sheets of paper and cut them to size. 

This was what we hung on the wall when we first moved in a year ago...




It was supposed to be temporary, but it's taken me this long to finally make a change. Here's a look at the much needed colour and pattern that now brightens the small space...






Sorry the lighting isn't great. There's no natural light that gets to the space so it's tricky to photograph. Oh, and James is going to paint the trim around the mirror white. That will tie things together better. 


I'm glad to have found a good use for these gorgeous papers!


-Sarah