Blog Archive

My Top 5 Formal Dining Chairs

It's Friday already! This week went by so quickly. It was a lovely week (weather wise) in my part of the world, so the kids and I enjoyed getting outdoors every day. 

My top 5 round up for this week is formal dining chairs. I'll showcase some casual dining chairs at some point, but for today, I'm keeping things a little more on the formal side.

#1 Chinese Chippendale Chair by Jonathan Adler 



#2 Grey Tufted Dining Chair by Barbara Barry



#3 White Slipcovered Dining Chair (two options) 

IKEA, Henriksdal Slipcovered Chair with armrests

Ballard Designs, Nailhead Parsons Chair
I thought the nailhead trim was a nice, fresh touch. It kind of plays up the simple slipcovered look.


#4 Belle Dining Chairs (armchair or side chair) by Oly Studio 






#5 Tyler Side Chair by Oly Studio





I had a tough time narrowing it down to just 5 this time. There were at least three of four others that nearly made the list, but in the end, I think these were the ones I was most drawn to. 

Now, I'd like to say a big thank you to Carol at The Design Pages for awarding me the One Lovely Blog Award. I won the award along with four others. 



Carol has been so friendly and supportive as I've ventured out into the blogging world. I hope you'll get a chance to visit her lovely blog and the other winners as well.


Have a really great weekend! Thanks so much for reading.


-Sarah


Links:
Jonathan Adler
Barbara Barry
IKEA
Ballard Designs
Oly Studio