Blog Archive

Online Magazines

Good day, my friends! How was your weekend? I can't say mine was highly productive, but it was relaxing and I got lots of socializing in which is always nice. 

For today, I thought I'd share some links to a few of my favourite online magazines. They are all interior design magazines but also include a smattering of fashion and food. Online magazines are great for a few reasons. First of all, they're usually free! Secondly, they don't take up any space. And finally, they don't kill any trees. I still enjoy my "real" magazines (there is something about holding a magazine in your hand and flipping through the glossy pages), but online magazines definitely have their own lovely and unique place.  

 (Click on the name of each publication for a direct link.)























I hope you'll get a chance to check some of these out. I always enjoy flipping (well, really clicking) through the pages. 


Happy Monday! We're busy reading, singing, and building towers around here. 

-Sarah