Blog Archive

Blogger Feature: Danielle Oakey

Good day! I hope you're enjoying summer now that it's officially here. Sunshine and blue skies greeted me this morning, so the kids and I will be heading outdoors to enjoy the rain-free day! Yay!

James and I are also celebrating our anniversary today. Happy 5 years to us! I'm so thankful for my best friend.
  



Lately I've really been enjoying following along with Danielle Oakey at her lovely blog, Danielle Oakey Interiors. Danielle is a 20-something interior design graduate and a stay-at-home mom. She's from Canada (currently lives in Utah), her hubby is a med student, and she's a DIY enthusiast. This gal and I have a few things in common! 

Danielle creates beautiful designs for clients. I always look forward to seeing the design boards she puts together. Her own home is completely lovely too. I love her use of colour and pattern.


Living Room (she has recently made some updates):




Dining Room:



Master Bedroom: 



Emory's Room:



I hope you'll get a chance to visit Danielle and her blog. Be sure to check out her "DIY" tab to see what this gal can do! (You'll see how she transformed and put together many of the stylish pieces you see above.)

Have yourself a super day! I hope it's a warm and sunny one for you too.

-Sarah