Blog Archive

Sofa Transformation via What's Up Whimsy

I came across this great sofa transformation in my blog travels yesterday. The sofa was reupholstered by Staci of Staci Edwards Design for Shannon at What's Up Whimsy. Shannon is going to use the fun-looking sofa in the playroom in her home.

I love the whole look of the sofa, but the contrasting piping jumped out at me. I just posted about contrasting piping a few days ago. 

Here are a few shots of Shannon's transformed sofa. I can't wait to see it in the playroom with everything else put together! Read more about it here.



I'm definitely a fan of up cycling, and I admire people who can do it so well! It's a whole lot of work but certainly worth it, don't you think? You get a one-of-a-kind piece, it's often more economical, and it's better for the environment!

Great job, ladies! 

-Sarah