Blog Archive

Cocoa & Hearts: Original Art by Jen Ramos

I discovered Jen Ramos and her blog, Made by Girl, a few years ago now, and I've enjoyed following along as she writes about all things stylish. Her great sense of style shows up in her graphic design work, her fashion, her own home, and everything else she puts her hands to.

Most recently, she has launched an online art gallery called Cocoa & Hearts, where she sells her original artwork. I was very much looking forward to the launch, and Jen did not disappoint. She creates abstract art in bright and bold colours. I think it's her use of colour that appeals most to me. The paintings she calls "lipstick dots" are pretty fun too! I hope you'll get a chance to check out her work. You can visit Cocoa & Hearts here

Some of Jen's work:






Here are the names of these particular paintings:
1. Colors 10
2. Colors 21
3. Gold and Wine
4. Lipstick Dots 1
5. The Beginning 

It would be a real treat to hang one of these in my home someday, but for now, I guess I've hung them on my blog and can enjoy them here! Be sure to pop on over and give Jen a visit! And enjoy your day. I hope it's a lovely one wherever you are.

-Sarah