Blog Archive

Fall Decorating

Hello, friends! I trust you all had a nice Thanksgiving. We enjoyed all the family time and the food. I've decided that black forest cake is my new favourite dessert... out-of-this-world delicious! 

Since fall is in full swing these days, I thought I'd share a few fall decorating ideas. You may have already done your fall decorating (I realize I'm rather late), but if you haven't, here are some of my favourite ideas. Even if you're done for this year, you may see something you want to file away. There's always next year! 

Some favourite pumpkins from Martha Stewart (who else?)...



1. Glitter Pumpkins   2. Leaf Carved Pumpkins   3. Lace-Patterned Pumpkins   4. Translucent Monogram Pumpkins



 1. Cooler Pumpkin   2. Pumpkin Vase   3. Spray Painted Mini Pumpkin   4. Treat Bowl Pumpkin


Welcome fall to your doorstep...

Love the casual vibe


How easy is this!





There's something for everyone here. If you want to go all out you can, but if you want to keep things simple and casual, you can do that too!


And a few other simple, but totally pretty ideas...

Gourd Garland... delighful!

Love the coloured leaves in the vase at left



Cute & Easy Placecards

Image Sources: Martha Stewart; Better Home & Gardens; via Pinterest; Better Homes & Gardens

O.k. so now that I have some ideas, I better get at it! Have you done any fall decorating around your home?

-Sarah