Blog Archive

My Top 5 Sconces

Friday it is! TGIF. James will be done work early today so we plan on heading home to our real home for the weekend. It's always nice to be back in your own place, with your own stuff, sleeping in your own bed. (Sigh.) Anyway, I've got a top 5 ready for today. I've been scouring all the sources I can think of to come up with a good collection of sconces. I've actually found quite a few I like (surprise, surprise), so bear with the rather long post... again.


#1 Modern & Masculine. Here are a few stylish options.






Sources: Robinson Lighting; West Elm; Robinson Lighting; Jonathan Adler

#2 Pretty & Feminine. A few options as well. 






Sources: Ballard Designs; West Elm; Robinson Lighting; Shades of Light; Robinson Lighting

#3 Somewhere In Between. This look brings together the best of both worlds for a happy mix of masculine and feminine.








#4 Something Unexpected. A sconce with a bit of quirk to it. I think this particular one would be perfect in a laundry room/mudroom. 





#5 Totally Budget Friendly, Pretty Darn Stylish, and Easily Procured by us Prairie Folk. Can it be? Have a look at this sconce available at RONA. It's called the "Titan" and it sells for $40! Not bad, hey?



Like I said, there are so so so many stunning options out there. These are just a few that stood out to me as I was looking around, but I did choose a favourite...



Well, have a very lovely weekend, friends. Until next time...

-Sarah