Blog Archive

I'm Pinning

Hello, and how are you? We have been having such a beautiful fall; I'm finding it hard to remember that it's October and that Thanksgiving is just around the corner! There are three family birthdays coming up too - all within a few days of each other. One of those birthdays happens to be my daughter's. She will be turning three! Look at this perfectly girly, yet sweet and simple cake I thought she might like for her party (or perhaps a future party if I don't get around to it this year). It's sooo pretty!
 


I found this perfectly pretty cake on pinterest. (Yes, I've started pinning.) While perhaps a little totally distracting, it is a great way to keep yourself organized. Pinterest is place to get inspired and to collect all your favourite ideas, images, etc. It's proving to be a very useful tool for me. I love being able to see all of my favourites in one place.

If you'd like to visit me on pinterest you can do so here, and if you'd like to join and get in on the pinning fun yourself, just send me an e-mail (sarah.r.macmillan@gmail.com).


I've taken my "inspiration board" off the blog since pinterest is an infinitely better way to do it. Stop by and have a look! Until the day when I have a real inspiration board in a real office, pinterest will do just fine. 


There's nothing like the "real thing" though...







Any other pinterest fans out there? 


-Sarah

image sources: decor8blog; designsponge; via pinterest