Blog Archive

Make An Entrance (Two Design Boards)

Here's a little glimpse into my head lately. I've been dreaming about entry ways, and here are two designs I've come up with.

The first is a modern beach entry. Lots of white with hints of colour. The shell mirror, coral lamp and potted plant bring the outdoors in.



And for something different, here's a modern glamour entry. Lots of white with this one as well, with splashes of colour here and there. The area rug really makes the space I think, and I love the pink and blue together (one of my favourite colour combinations).



So, tell me. If you had to choose, which one would it be?

-Sarah

Modern Beach Entry:
Shell Mirror, Garden Stool, Coloured Bone Boxes & Table Lamp: Made Goods
Console Table: IKEA Malm, Dressing Table
Potted Plant: ZGalllerie
Area Rug: Shades of Light
Ceiling Light: Oly Studio
Wood Bowl with Gold Leaf: Diane Von Furstenberg

Modern Glamour Entry:
Console Table: West Elm
Chandelier & Area Rug: Shades of Light
Mirror: Oly Studio
Lotus Candle Holder: Graham & Green
Suitcases, Orchid & Aquamarine Urn: ZGallerie
Horse Head & Stool: Made Goods