Blog Archive

Dining In Style: Two Mood Boards

Some people have imaginary friends, I have imaginary spaces - stylish interiors that float around in my head. Here are two dining rooms I've been piecing together. I like how they both have similar colours and warm, rich tones. However, the overall look is quite different between them.

The first has a rustic feel with some Asian-inspired pieces (the artwork and sideboard). I like the rich brown and gold tones with the pops of lavender.  




The second is a classic but completely glamorous dining room with lots of shine and shimmer.




These are so fun to do! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Did you have a favourite?

We just came off a big weekend. James arrived home from Montreal (he was there for a conference), I got a good start on the guest room at my parent's place, the kids had full time fun with grandparents and other family members, and we welcomed our first real snowfall of the season. It officially looks and feels like winter. Brrrr.

Happy Monday! I hope you have a good start to your week.

-Sarah

Global Rustic
Artwork: Robert Blonski
Chandelier, Table, Chair, Candlesticks: Oly Studio
Gold Stool, Mirror: Made Goods
Chinese Sideboard: Wisteria

Classic Glamour
Chandelier: Shades of Light
Mirror, Table, Chair, Zeus Bust, Orange Vase Trio: Oly Studio
Cowhide Rug, Chest: Live Like You
Lamp: Peridot