Blog Archive

Saarinen's Treasure

Check out the new Dwell magazine for beautiful photographs of the Miller House, a treasure designed by Eero Saarinen and Alexander Girard. With an open layout, flat roofs, skylights and a mix of stone and glass walls, the house exemplifies a typical modernistic aesthetic.  Inside, the beautiful contrast of bold colors and rich textures against white and smooth surfaces fills the space with life and interest! The good news is that the house is open to the public... I hope someday I'll see this gem in person! Fore more, follow me:




The pictures below are like music to my ears. Every element is so well orchestrated…
I’m going to tag this “perfection”!






The cylindrical fireplace above, although lit most of the time during the winter, had its base filled with plants during the warm months of the year... I can't help but stare at it!

 Dining Room
Office 


Kitchen


 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

We totally needed some inspiration to start the week after such a long break!

Hope you have a great week ahead!

Xoxo,

K & M