Blog Archive

I'm Smiling

Yesterday my hunny came home with an early Christmas present for me. Have a look...


Now, in case you're thinking that I'm a total techie who is always current with the latest and greatest, I'm not. This is my first iphone and (get this) my first cell phone ever! Yep. You heard that right. Anyway, my husband decided it was high time for me to carry a phone, and he thought it made sense to make it an iphone. That sounded just fine to me.

I've been having fun learning how to use it, and now I have something to do while waiting in line at the grocery store (as if keeping my kids away from the tic tacs, menthos and chocolate bars wasn't enough).


I picked up a case at Future Shop last night. I thought it should have something protecting it. Perhaps I'll change it up down the road. 

So, I'm mobile now and liking it. Merry Christmas to me and thank you to my darling husband! (Smooch!)

-Sarah