Blog Archive

Top Swing-Arm Sconces

Friday it is! I cannot believe that we're over halfway through the month of November. Gosh! I have some serious tracks to make in my Christmas preparations. Haven't even started (unlike many of you... dear, super-organized friends).

Today I thought I'd share some stylish swing-arm sconces. I've noticed the swing-arm style popping up more and more lately. The most conventional place for a swing arm lamp is beside the bed, right? It's a good and practical place for this kind of lamp, but we seem to be breaking the rules a little and introducing swing-arm sconces to other rooms in the home, particularly the kitchen and bath. 


  
I think it works quite well and adds a fresh, unexpected look. Here's a round up of a few favourite swing-arm styles.















Sweet, swingin' sconces! Did you have a favourite?


Enjoy your weekend!

-Sarah

Sources: 1, 5, 7 via Shades of Light; 2, 4 Restoration Hardware; 3, 6, 8, 10, 11 via Circa Lighting; 9 Jonathan Adler