Blog Archive

Graphic Rugs

Graphic rugs are all the rage right now, and I can certainly understand why. They are bold, beautiful, and eye-catching without being too busy. There's a simplicity to them, but they're anything but boring.










I realize most of these pictures feature the rugs in living rooms, but that bold, graphic look can work perfectly in nearly any and every space.

Thankfully there are some good sources for handsome but affordable rugs. Here are some of my favourites.

Shades of Light (Most of these rugs are between $300-$400 for the 5x8 size.) 








IKEA has a few to choose from too. (Prices vary from $30-$400.)







(I'm sure there are other great sources out there, but I'm still on the hunt to find them. Let me know if you know of a good source.) 

And speaking of rugs, I've had it in my head that I just might want a Persian rug in my future kitchen. It would look something like this...





I think it really cozies up the space.

Alright. Well, you have yourself a fabulous day and a good start to your week. I'm actually going to be doing some baking today (something I haven't done in a very long time). We're having a cookie exchange at the mom's group I'm a part of. I'll be starting my Tuesday morning with a major sugar load. Oh yeah. 

-Sarah

Image sources: House and Home; Elle Decor; via pinterest; Lonny Mag (2 images); Angie Hranowsky; via pinterest; House and Home; kitchen via pinterest; kitchen via Lonny Mag