Blog Archive

Bathroom Makeover



It's time!  We have to remodel our Master Bathroom.  Most people
would be excited about this prospect! Not me!!! I know...This is what I do
day in and day out. It should be easy, painless, and so much fun! 
Not when it's in your home! Oh... and did I say -  there's a  BUDGET, too!
 Pay back is a bitch!  Ha HA!

I've been compiling a few design inspirations to get
me moving on this little project.
Take a peak!


This is so me!
Erin Martin Design 



i'm loving all the white on white!


the clean lines and the simplicity of this bathroom is so inviting.
check out the sink!


whats not to love here!


tile inlay mats in case you forget who's - who!


yummmm -  subway gorgeousness!



like the industrial pendants! these sinks however
aren't fabulous for the master bath!


this is what I'm going to end up with if I don't get the ball rolling!
which... isn't so bad! i actually love everything in here!

Wish me luck! 

Stay tuned for some before and after pics. 


Have a good day!