Blog Archive

Magnolia Mom


The Internet is a wonderful thing!  I was getting my daily dose of
DAILY Candy this morning and through layers and layers of Valentine's DIY ideas,
I came across this incredible blogger, Super MOM "Magnolia Mom"
BTW. This has nothing to do
with Valentines.  I got totally side tracked
and started getting all emotional when I found this post about her daughters Fairy Garden party!
 My niece is turning 20, today! What the heck!! That time clock needs to slow down!
I wish...  I would of pulled off a B'day party like this for her!
  Anywhooo... Magnolia Mom is awesome!! I love her house too!
Look... how adorable this party was!!! 


tree stumps for chairs - love!

a little planting going on!

marshmello pops


i love the moss table runner!


how cute!!!

check out the whole shebang here!



Happy Birthday, to my beautiful Niece, Sam!
I LOVE, U!!!


xoxo