Blog Archive

Been Lovin' Lately with Rosa Pearson

Hello everyone! I'm Rosa, visiting from over at FlutterFlutter. Sarah asked me to pop over and say hi while she is away enjoying some sunshine. Thanks for letting me visit with your peeps Sarah! I've been asked to share some of the things I've "Been Lovin' Lately", so here goes!




  1. First off, cuckoo clocks - I'm obsessed! Would love to find a vintage one and paint it red like this one from Sarah Wandering!
  2. Quotes! I'm loving all the inspiring quotes on Pinterest. I've pinned quite a few!
  3. Red pants. I love this look in fashion, but have been too scared to try on a pair yet. ;)
  4. This Ikea bookshelf is perfect in this room by Carrier & Co!
  5. Bold & Noble designed this great typographic print that would be perfect in my hubby's office.
  6. I think these Emeco Navy Chairs from Inform Interiors would be great around my kitchen table!

Thanks for sharing some of your current favourite things, Rosa! I like the red theme going on. You can visit Rosa at her blog Flutter Flutter. Have a great weekend, everyone! - Sarah