Blog Archive

Been Lovin' Lately with Michelle Mollinga

Hi There! I'm so excited to be visiting here on Prairie Perch! Thank you Sarah, for inviting me over! How is everyone today, are you ready for spring yet? The grey winter days on the west coast really have me longing for colour…tropical ocean blue, tangerine and the fresh green of spring. So, I've rounded up a few funky bits to share with you. Here's what I've Been Lovin' Lately...



1. Glass Jug Pendant Light from terrain

2. Marie Antoinette Side Table from bonluxat

3. Triton Wallpaper from Wallpaper from the 70's

4. John Lewis Bump Chair from John Lewis

5. Knitted Cylinder in Coral by ferm Living

6. Owl Bank from Urban Outfitters


Nice to meet y'all,
Meesh xo

Thanks a bunch, Meesh! You can visit Meesh at i dream of chairs, where she blogs about a variety of things, but her passion and sepcial interest is (you guessed it)... chairs! - Sarah