Blog Archive

glamour puss!

I recently added a make-up vanity to a floor plan for one of my clients. 
My first thought was come on, a make-up vanity!  Who has time to actually sit down and put make-up on.  Anywhooo, now that the vanity's done, I'm so jealous!!!!!!(pics of the her special vanity will come later) I immediately started thinking about all the Hollywood Glam Girl's when women had or made the time to get all glamed up!  Now a days make-up is either permanent, faces are freshly tucked, brows are waxed, lashes are tinted and fine lines are filled!! ha ha
 Check out the real Glamour GIRLS!!!  

Barbara Striesand
Anita Page

Anne St.Marie


Brigitte Bardot

Elizabeth Taylor

Hollywood Girls

Natalie Wood

And...this is me! (not really me)
but you know what I mean!
Don't forget to powder your nose!