Blog Archive

Been Lovin' Lately with Danielle Hardy

Hey everybody! It's Danielle here from Urbanwalls. I'm so excited to be hijacking Prairie Perch for the day :)

In honour of the Pantone 2012 Color of the Year (Pantone 17-1463 Tangerine Tango), I put a little board together of what I've "Been Lovin' Lately". I hope you enjoy all of the tangerine goodness as much as I do.




1. Quatrefoil Linen Pillow - Spice
2. Michael Kors Hanna Ballet Flat
3. Kate Spade Tudor City Holly Wallet
4. As Good as Gold - OPI Nailpolish
5. Chevron Lamp Shade
6. Wood Taper Holders
7. Hibiscus Bracelet
8. Martini Side Table


Thanks so much, Danielle! Orange shades aren't typically my favourite colours, but I must say you're winning me over with your picks here. Danielle is a Vancouver-based graphic designer and the brains behind those awesome and very-popular wall decals. You can visit her at her website and blog. Danielle is one sweet gal with an eye for all things stylish. I was so pleased to have her visit today.

Have a good weekend, friends! We're homeward bound, and I'm ready to see my little people. -Sarah