Blog Archive

Been Lovin' Lately with Andrea Johnson

While I'm soaking up some sun, I've asked a few blogger buddies to write some posts for me. Everyone is going to be sharing some things they've "Been Lovin' Lately". Anything from furnishings or design trends to fashion - whatever has caught their eye and tickled their fancy lately.

First up, I'm happy to have Andrea Johnson here from Andrea Johnson Design. I had the privilege of meeting Andrea at our blogger meet up last fall. Andrea is an interior designer in the Vancouver area. She's one stylish gal with a contagious smile.



I am so flattered that the lovely Sarah wanted me to do a guest post while she escapes for some much needed sunshine!  I have put together some fashion items that I've "Been Lovin' Lately."  Hope you enjoy.

From left to right:

1. Necklace from Lauren Elan
2. Pleated skirt from ASOS
3. Head scarf from Three Birds Nest
4. Blazer from Aritzia
5. Pants from ASOS
6. Clutch from Banana Republic
7. Jeans from unknown

Thanks so much, Andrea. I especially like that pleated skirt! Pop on over to Andrea's website to have a look at her lovely design work.

-Sarah