Blog Archive

Been Lovin' Lately with Jane Gallant

Hi Prairie Perch readers! I'm Modern Jane and I'm here visiting today, sharing some of the things I'm loving lately. I've been in the shopping mood so here are some things I've been scoping out! I hope Sarah is having a great time soaking up some sun!





Tonic Living fabric. A fantastic Canadian company. Can't wait to get my order!

Stella & Dot Ever After necklace. I want to pair it with my On the Mark.

Paper Mache deer heads. The trend may be on its way out but I still really  want one.

Leigh Viner prints. Just plain gorgeous.

Colored jeans. Think Spring!

Society 6 IPhone cases. So much selection. I'm currently rocking one from the Dollarama so I may soon take the plunge.

Essie polish in Turquoise and Caicos. Bright and fun.

Urban Decay Naked Palette. I have the first edition and the colors are so rich. 

Thanks for having me Sarah!






Thanks, Jane! That iphone case is so pretty and I'm thinking it's time to embrace coloured jeans (again). You can visit Jane at her blog where she shares her latest inspirations and projects. Her PEI home is a work in progress, but the progress is fantastic! Definitely worth a visit. -Sarah