Blog Archive

Been Lovin' Lately with Barbara Matson

So thrilled to be visiting Prairie Perch today while lovely Sarah is off holidaying with her family!


Glad they can escape the cold prairie winter even if only for a little bit.

Sarah asked me what I have
"Been Lovin' Lately"

There has been so much to love, here is what I have been lovin lately.



I love my Ilse Jacobsen red rain boots from Splendid Willow Avenue. Living on the "wet" coast, a pair of rain boots are a must. So these wool lined rain boots get attention everywhere I go and keep my toes toasty warm.



I enjoy a hot cup every night.



Bistro chairs.

Would love a few for my kitchen...



Industrial Pendants.



Black and brass



Stripes.
{ok, no surprise there!}




White bookcases with black interiors....

Lonny Magazine Jul/Aug 2011 | Photography by Patrick Cline; Interior Design by Lauren Gold


Or black bookcases with white interiors.


There you have it. 

My love list.

XO Barbara


Thanks so much, Barbara! (Barbara is one of the sweetest, friendliest bloggers out there. You can visit her at Hodge Podge, where she is always sewing, painting, and thrifting up a storm. She's also interviewed some really talented Canadians.) - Sarah